Periscope Antenna LHCP 5.8Ghz Menace RC
The new Periscope Antenna by MenaceRC gets the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The Periscope Antenna raising the active part of the antenna above your head for clearer signal for not only flying behind yourself but in all directions.
Proven technology of the Periscope used from our Raptor range of small compact Omni antennas that deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz above your melon with excellent omni directional
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams