Matek AirSpeed Sensor ASPD-DLVR
The AIRSPEED SENSOR by Matek.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
All sensors DLVR series is the best airspeed sensor ArduPilot currently support.
Specifications & Features
- ArduPilot AP_Periph F303 CAN node
- All sensors DLVR-L10D, Industrial temperature range
- CAN & I2C Interface
- Typical Platforms: Fixed-Wing, QuadPlane, VTOL
- CAN JST-GH connector, UAVCAN Protocol
- I2C JST-GH connector, DLVR-L10D I2C mode (I2C address 0x28)
- UART1, Firmware update
- UART2, Spare for external GPS
- UART3, MSP Protocol (To be supported)
- CAN bootloader LED, Blue
- Fast blinking, No communication between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- Slow blinking, Communicating between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- 3.3V Power LED, Red
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to 85°C
- Pressure Range: 2500Pa (± 10 inH2O)
- Burst Pressure: 75kPa
- Speed Range: ±250 km/h
- 1x ASPD-DLVR
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire