Foxeer Wildfire 5.8G Goggle Dual Receiver
The Foxeer Wildfire diversity module provides clean and stable FPV feed even in high multipath environments, as well as avoiding desynced "rolling shutter" issues by switching to traditional diversity function when RSSI is low.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.
Produit indisponible pour le moment Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Latest RF technology to improve FPV feed even in multipath environments.
- Anti rolling shutter technology avoids unsynced picture by switching to standard diversity under low RSSI conditions.
- High performance MCU. Small size and low power consumption.
- OLED screen
- Frequency: 5.8G 72CH
- RF Sensitivity: -98dBm
- Update: Support OSD and Firmware Update
- Power Consumption: 5V 400mA±10%
- Power Requirement: 5~16V
- Weight: 30g
- Compatibility: Fatshark series goggles (V1,V2,V3,HD1,HD2,HD3,SE,HDO)
- Appearance: OLED screen, 5-way Button, Micro-USB, 1504 Fan (made by Taiwan)
- Menu: Channel, Favorites, Finder, Band Scan, Setting
- 1x Foxeer Wildfire 5.8GHz Diversity FPV Goggle Receiver Module