KISS FC V2 - Flight Controller 32bit
The Kiss FC V2 flight controller by Flyduino.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
A new simplified Flight controller, the KISS FC V2 includes a complete own Flight Control Firmware development.
The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level and due to intensive long term tests of some pretty good Pilots we were able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quite quick.
Normally you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise you can download presets of well known pilots for given configurations.
And of course you can tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
- STM32F722RET6 MCU, ARM-Cortex M7 with FPU running at 216Mhz
- MPU6000 Gyro and ACC Sensor
- Integrated DCDC converter for direct LiPo battery input (2-6S 6-30V) max 500mA on 5V
- The first four ESC outputs are amplifyed to 5V Signal with very fast drivers (for a clear Dshot signal)
- CP2102 USB-UART USB controller for simpler updates with the KISS Bootloader
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @216Mhz
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern with 3.3mm holes (compatible with most frame types
- Voltage: 2-6S (direct)
- Now supports up to 7 AUX channels