Flysky X6B 2.4G Receiver
FS-X6B is a 6 channel two-way receiver designed for multi-rotor aircraft. It uses the AFHDS 2A protocol and dual omnidirectional antenna with superior noise reduction techniques. It's compact, easy to install and boasts a rich easy to use interface. FS-X6B support 6 channel PWM output, standard PPM output and i-BUS support for up to 18 channels
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2015-12-15
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Brand Name: Flysky
- Item: X6B i-BUS 2.4GHz 6CH Receiver
- Channels: 6(PWM), 8(PPM), 18(i-BUS)
- Model Type: Multi-Rotor
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475 GHz
- Brand Wigth: 500KHz
- Number of bands: 135
- RF Power: No more than 20 dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick resolution: 1024
- Low voltage alarm: Yes
- DSC port: PPM/PWM/i-BUS
- Antenna Length: 93mm (Dual Antenna)
- Power input: 4.0-8.4V
- On-line Update: Yes(Wireless)
- Range: >300m
- Weight: 4.5g
- Size: 36*22*7.5mm
- i-BUS Port: Yes
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZX6B00
- Compitable Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example FS-i10 FS-i6,FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i4, FS-i4X.
Note: Failsafe only work on PWM, not in PPM or IBUS.