BETAFPV BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
The BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
Sold by piece.
No reward points for this product.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Now Betafpv exclusive designed BT2.0 connector 1S battery has finally come out, which has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 crappy crimped pins.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery supports 9A continuous current and 10A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65.
- Item: 1S battery
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 67.3*11.8*6.1mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 7.59g(1pcs)
Li-Po (Lithium Polymer) batteries and more generally all batteries, must be used with care, particularly when charging and discharging and when they are generally used on a scale model.
Battery chargers must imperatively remain under the supervision of the user during their use in order to be able to react quickly in the event of an incident. They must be placed in an open area, without risk of fire. Use of a safety bag for battery charging and storage is imperative.
Never charge a battery showing signs of shocks, one or more swollen cells, a damaged cable..
NEVER CHARGE A BATTERY WITHOUT SUPERVISION, AT NIGHT OR IN YOUR ABSENCE