VTX Assassin by OlaFPV Mounting Board
The new VTX Assassin by OlaFPV
No reward points for this product.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The OlaFPV VTX Assassin is a 30-30 mounting board for your VTX and RX with an integrated “VTX Kill switch”, meaning you can turn your VTX off based off a signal from your FC.
This allows for ultra fast pit stops at team races, back to back flight of separate aircraft, and the peace of mind that comes with the ability to power down your vtx, which is often prone to overheating.
The VTX Assassin is compatible with virtually any RX and VTX, but if you want to hard solder your RX and VTX directly to the VTX Assassin PCB, the following components are supported:
- TBS Unify line of VTXs (Race, HV, 5v Pro, Nano)
- MMCX is NOT direct solder supported
- TBS Crossfire Nano
- FrSky XM
- Frsky XM+
- Electrical VTX Kill switch - power on and off your vtx via a switch on your radio!
- Physical VTX Kill switch - never worry about powering up your quad while others are flying again! Just move the physical switch to the off position, and your VTX will not power on
- Ultra clean mounting for TBS Unify VTXs, TBS Crossfire Nano RXs, and Frsky XM RXs
- JST SH 9-pin connector and high-quality silicone cable for easy replacement and installation
- Solder pads for those who don't like connectors
- Vibration Dampening “gummies” to make your electronics last longer - The most common failure for FPV electronics is vibrations and stress in crashes, and gummies significantly reduce both of those!
- Convenient solder pads for the camera - Sick of running camera wires across your quad to get all the connections you need? All the camera pads can now be found in one clean location!
- Ultra clean component mounting - sick of not having space for your components? The Assassin gives all your components a clean spot while keeping your stack as low as 22mm
- EXPERIMENTAL TBS “Smart Audio Lite” (Nano Unify Smart Audio) to standard Smart
- 2-7s LiPo input (max 30v)
- 1.6mm PCB
- 30.5 * 30.5 M3 Mounting Holes
Supported FC FWs
- Betaflight (pinIO)
- FlightOne v1.2+ (VTXPWRToggle)
- Butterflight (pinIO)
- Kiss (Buzzer -, EXPERIMENTAL)
- FlightOne <v1.2 (Buzzer -, EXPERIMENTAL)