Triple Feed Patch Antenna by Maarten Baert
The Triple Feed Patch is a directional circularly polarized antenna (left and right).
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The Triple Feed Patch is a directional circularly polarized antenna, made by Maarten Baert L'antenne Triple Feed Patch est une antenne directionnelle à polarisation circulaire, créée par Maarten Baert, in partnership with Robin Theunis.
Main design goals were :
- Good radiation efficiency
- Good axial ratio, not just directly perpendicular to the patch but also off-center
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- left or right polarized depending on the used connector
- Bandwidth: 660 MHz (5.47 – 6.13 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- Gain d'antenne: 9.4 dBi
- Half power beam width: 55° (horizontal and vertical)
- Radiation efficiency: 83.5%
- 1x Patch antenna
- 1x SMA extension
- 1x "Dummy Load" connector to put on the non-used connector.