TBS Source One 5" Frame V0.2
The SOURCE ONE project is a first of its kind collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep.
The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.
En stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The SOURCE ONE is a wide-stance X configuration frame, popular for freestyle or free-range acrobatic flying. It is built to withstand harsh crashes and abuse. It fits and protects all the classic FPV components and is optimized for light weight. The SOURCE ONE is a perfect everyday workhorse for casual FPV flying and competitive freestyle.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE ONE project is a first of its kind collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
Changes from 0.11 to 0.2
- top plate: new design pattern, wider battery strap slots, removed indentation near the second spacer row
- top plate: ziptie holes for RX Antennas
- center plate: ziptie holes for securing battery cable
- cam plate: new design
- added slots for MicroCam metal brackets
- bottom plate: micro cam bracket mounting slots, 20x20 VTX stack holes, 20x20 FC support
- arms: better motor protection, added 6 inch arms
- bottom battery mount slots for 20mm straps
- Impulse RC Wolf PDB support
- added silicone/foam battery pads (top & bottom)
The camera plate has been changed. Therefore top plate and bottom plate are not compatible with the v0.11 version. Arms and center plate are compatible with the v0.11 version.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/tbs-trappy/source_one
- Interactive Manual (work in progress)
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourceone
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also avaialble on github!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom. Brace and 2x Camera plate, 4x Arms)
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- Frame Weight: 117.5g
- Wheelbase: 220mm 5", 300mm 7"
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 3mm
- Stack mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Camera: full size or micro (with 3D print cradle, coming soon)