TBS SOURCE MICRO
The SOURCE MICRO is the result of a collaborative project initiated by Dalton Ray Schulze of BARD. Designed to withstand crashes and abuse of any type and with its wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, the SOURCE MICRO by Team BlackSheep is priced as cheap as possible to simplify the entry into this hobby.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
En stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE MICRO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by BARD. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_micro
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcemicro
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also avaialble on github!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom plate)
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- Wheelbase: 125mmm
- Top Plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom Plate: 2.5mm
- Standoff height: 20mm
- Stack Mounting: 20 x 20mm & 16 x 16mm
- Frame weight: 19g
- 4x M2 20mm standoff
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- M2 x 8mm Button Head Screws
- TBS TINY CAM Unify Combo Mount
The part recommendations are put together by our engineers and pilots. We strive for reliability and high quality in all of our selections, which may cost a bit extra but it allows you to enjoy the frame much more!
- Stack: 16x16 or 20x20 stack combos
- Motors: 1103 , 1104/1105 (max suggested size)
- Camera: TBS Tiny Cam
- VTx: TBS Unify Pro32 Nano or TBS Unify Pro Nano
- Antenna: TBS Linear Antenna or TBS 5G8 Micro Antenna or Lumenier Micro Shorty Axii
- Props: Rotorx 2.5”, HQ Prop Durable T2.5X3.5X3, Gemfan Flash 2540
- Battery: 450 - 600mAh, 2 or 3S