TBS FUSION CROSSFIRE PACK
A Fusion of the best: The image processing developed by BrainFPV, the OSD and UI by Achilles, and the hardware engineered and manufactured by TBS. When the brightest minds of the FPV industry work together, being the best at merging two analog video streams was simply not good enough!
Through active video fusion, the displayed video instantly has less breakup and more range, without color-deterioration or video desync often experienced at the edge of reception. A state-of-the-art OSD engine drives cutting edge interactivity, while reducing the need for on board OSD. The TBS Fusion both raises the bar at reception quality and paves the way for system-wide integration with TBS Crossfire and other devices.
In a nutshell, the TBS Fusion has more range, better signal in indoor or other critical environments, and ultimate compatibility with your Crossfire radio link. The included lap timer and spectator modes for staying freestyle- or race-events are an added bonus!
Currently in alpha stage, the Crossfire integration promises a seamless user experience for any FPV pilot. The first stage will see synchronized VRx/VTx channel changes and ability to modify any CRSF device setting via your goggles (Crossfire, Unify Pro/Pro32, compatible Flight Controllers, etc). The second phase will add interactivity on levels never seen before. Exciting times are ahead, and in the usual TBS way, the hardware is already built to be compatible with future software updates and future products.
- Compatibility: Fatshark Dominator V1, V2, V3, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO
- External Power Kit: Included. Required for older goggles that can't deliver enough power, or for connectivity
- RF Sensitivity: -96dBm
- Power: 5V @ 340mA, 500mAh with connectivity enabled
- Fatshark Attitude compatibility: will require trimming of goggle plastic case to fit
- Upgrade with: TBS Agent X V1.21 or higher
- Collaboration with: BrainFPV (video fusion), AchillesFPV (UI), TBS (hardware)
- 1 x TBS Fusion Module
- 1 x Cover and Button (Black)
- 1 x Power Mod PCB
- 2 x Power Mod Ribbon Cable
- 1 x 90d SMA Adapter
TBS is stepping up the Long Range / UHF game, with no competition in sight! With the TBS Crossfire Nano RX we condense 2 years of engineering experience, listening to our customer requirements, and pushing ourselves to the maximum (or in this case, the minimum!). The end result is a full range receiver, at the smallest size of any receiver in the industry (yes, it's smaller than the XM+).
The Special Edition includes the TBS Immortal-T antenna! The stock receiver with stock antenna will begin to sell end of February 2018.
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
- Requires: Firmware V2.24
- 1x TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- 1x TBS Immortal-T Antenna
- 1x Spare shrink tube
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 x pin header 1x4
A NEW ERA OF CONNECTIVITY
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diveristy, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead :)
BOILED DOWN TO SIMPLICITY
The Crossfire Micro TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Micro TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother. But it costs less than half the price.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalelled range, the thing that we are most proud about on the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question always was "could our R/C link keep up?". With the TBS CROSSFIRE comes peace of mind. But don't take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Micro TX!), to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Download the manual
- Download TBS Crossfire Micro TX Quickstart Guide
- Download TBS Agent (software updates)
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Weight: 48g
- TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter (JR module)
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
- TBS QX7 MOD