Pololu regulator 12 volts step up
Pololu 12-volt step-up regulator. Allows you to output 12 volts from a 5 volt input as a video transmitter.
Ideal for powering a Runcam camera for example.
No reward points for this product.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
This micro-sized step-up voltage regulator is perfect for 12v power from a higher voltage source such as a Lipo 4S for example or from a lower input like a Lipo 2S or 3S. Ideal for your FPV Runcam camera that requires a voltage of 12 volts.
- input voltage : 2.5 V – VOUT
- fixed 12 V output with 4% accuracy
- 1.4 A switch allows for input currents up to 1.4 A
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current
- integrated over-temperature shutoff
- small size: 0.515″ × 0.32″ × 0.1″ (13 × 8 × 3 mm)