Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6s
A 4-in-1 version of Lumenier's 50A Blheli_32 ESC. Advanced ESC with a powerful 32bit chip, capable of DSHOT 1200 and Proshot.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The Lumenier BLHeli_32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6s w/ BEC 2A/5v, features the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and it is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol and Proshot. The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs.
The 4-in-1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. This ESC includes a powerful onboard 5v 2A BEC. The ESC features new BLHeli_32 firmware pre-installed on them.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet. They are ideas from the developer (aka sskaug).
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- Onboard BEC 2A/5v
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT 1200 compatible
- Proshot compatible
- Input: 2-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 50 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 55 Amps (per channel)
- BEC: 2A/5v
- Dimensions: 36x42x7mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 20g (without motor wires)
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6s w/ BEC 2A/5v, DSHOT / Proshot
- 1x 35v 330uf Capacitor
- 1x 3pin FC Cable
- 1x 3pin to
- 1x Set of plastic standoffs
- 1x 6p mini signal wire (35mm)