The AXII 2 takes the best parts of the original AXII antenna and makes them even better. Improved range, bandwidth, and durability make the AXII 2 a true successor to the throne.
The Lumenier AXII is known to be the most versatile and highest performing antenna line for FPV today. Lumenier has been able to improve on the best and make it even better!
- Significantly Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wider Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Cleaner Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- More Durable - Improved Injection Molded Housing
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
While almost every aspect of the AXII 2 was improved upon, the size and weight managed to stay the same. The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads.
The AXII 2 comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of a new injected molded polycarbonate, and ultra-sonically welded shut. This has significantly improved the durability of the AXII housing. The 45mm long semi-rigid RG402 cable allows for 90 degrees or more of freedom. The SMA connection is reinforced with a metal collar crimped to the base for extra support.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 7.8g
- Size: 73mm x 17.5mm
- Cable: Semi-rigid RG402
- Connector: SMA
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- 2x Lumenier AXII 2 5.8GHz Antennas (RHCP)