Lethal Conception - RR Frame with Race Spoiler
RR Lethal Conception frame sold with its spoiler.
RR Lethal Conception has been developed around an aerodynamic concept that allows it to maintain an incredible trajectory.
He is agile, precise and above all formidable of efficiency.
His lightness at his fingertips allows him to have reactions of extreme precision.
Its subtly stretched geometry enhances the response on the roll axis and dampens pitch movements.
Its thin arms and canopy generate a low resistance to air.
The use of carbon T700 "Full Layer" (100% carbon layers) gives it incredible stiffness.
The RR by Lethal Conception is the ultimate weapon when paired with the Lethal Conception 2204 or 2206 engines for the most greedy ones who want to be scared.
- Chamfered frame 200 mm stretch
- Carbon 6mm T700 full layer
- Polycarbonate Canopy 0.8mm thickness
- Antenna support in 3D printing
- Weight with spoiler aileron: 72g
- Weight without aileron: 52g
- 1 x Frame 6mm
- 1 x Fiberglass Canopy "for free"
- 1 x Pycarbonate Canopy 0.8mm thickness
- 1 x TPX RX antenna mount
- 4 x Canopy fixation (including two spare parts)
- 4 x Soft Mount Spacers
- 7 x BTR M3 * 6 screws in Alu 7075
- 13 x BTR M3 * 8 screws in Alu 7075
- 4 x BTR M3 * 10 screws in Alu 7075
- 4 x M3 Nylstop Nuts
- 4 x Canopy screws
- 4 x Nylon Spacers F / F in 5mm
- 4 x M3 Nylon Screws * 6
- FC: Omnibus F4 Pro v3 or Matek F405 OSD or Revolt V3
- ESC: Aikon 30A 4 in 1 or Siskin 31A 4 in 1
- RX: XSR M or RXSR
- Camera: Micro Swift or Micro Arrow
- VTX: TBS Unify Pro HV or HV Race or Tramp
- Antenna: Penta IPX
- Motor : Lethal Design 2204 or 2206