Lethal Conception - Collob'R - Frame Kit
The Collob'R is a 5" frame imagined and developed to offer the best performance in racing situation.
It is light and optimized for quick and easy disassembly, essential feature to better live your next races.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
Same day shipping ! Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
These qualities are reinforced by its featherweight of 60g (without TPU),despite its 5mm arms, its optimized center of gravity and the masses concentrated to the maximum.
These attributes of choice offer it the possibility of making violent rotations on all its axes.
The countersunk head screws will be lodged perfectly in the carbon, thus obtaining a smooth finish which will not damage the Lipos.
The use of T300 "Full Layer" carbon (100% carbon layers) and 7075 aluminium gives it incredible stiffness and robustness.
The silicone lipo pads integrated into the bottom plate complete the harmony of this frame.
It's specially designed for material in nano format.
Find Lethal Conception on Facebook :
Assembly instructions available HERE.
- 206mm Stretch Frame
- Chamfered Carbon Arms 5mm T300 full layer
- Chamfered Bottom Plate 3mm T300 full layer
- Chamfered Top Plate 3mm T300 full layer
- Aluminium Mid Plate 3mm T300 full layer
- TPU camera, antenna and fin support
- Internal Height: 22.5mm
- Motor Mount: 16x16
- Stack: 20x20
- Weight: 60g (without TPU)
- 1 x Top Plate 3mm
- 1 x Bottom Plate 3mm
- 4 x Arms5mm
- 1 x Aluminium Middle Plate
- 1 x TPU Camera Mount
- 1 x TPU Antenna Support
- 1 x TPU fin
- 1 x 3mm Silicone Lipo Pad
- 6 x M3 Press Nut
- 3 x Black Alu M3x30 Standoff
- 4 x M3x12 countersunk head screw
- 3 x M3x10 countersunk head screw
- 6 x M3x6 countersunk head screw
- 4 x Domed head screw M3x12
- 4 x Domed head screw M3x18
- 8 x Nylon nuts M3
- FC : 20x20
- ESC: 4en1 20x20
- Camera: Type Nano
- Motors : 16x16
F. Collobert Configuration
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor micro 40A (20x20) 6S 4in1
- FC : Diatone Mamba F722 mini MK2
- Motor : XNova Lite Racing 2207 1950kV
- Camera : Runcam Nano Racer 2
- VTX : Immersion RC Tramp nano
- RX : TBS Crossfire Nano
- Antenna : TrueRC Singularity UFL Short