KAKUTE F7 Mini
The Holybro Kakute F7 Mini flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
- MCU: STM32F745VGH6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 320Kbytes RAM, 1Mbytes Flash
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5.5 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 33x26x6mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
- 1 x FC board
- 6 x M2 Rubber rings
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 30mm cable
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable