Japalura Frame 3" by Armattan
The Armattan Japalura is a 130mm quadcopter frame designed for 3" propellers and 1407 sized motors.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
The Japalura is a the latest addition to the Armattan micro-quadcopter line-up. This is a 130mm quadcopter frame designed for 3" propellers and 1407 sized motors. The Japalura is a very versatile frame, with a full-sized camera mount that can take HS1177 cameras and a nice light AuW (Less than 200g without battery!). This is a tough and light frame that can take 20×20 or 30×30 flight controllers.
- Frame Weight: 51g
- Motor to Motor: 138mm
- Frame Shape: Freestyle Bus
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Other CF Thicknerss: 1.5mm
- Aluminum Parts: Aircraft Grade 6061
- Motor Mount Pattern: 13xx
- Center Stack Mount Pattern: 30.5mm or 20m
- Max Center Stack Height: 28mm
- Warrantied Parts: Top-to-bottom (all)
- Kit Includes Japalura PDB