ImmersionRC Tramp HV - 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter
The most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter available today. Only 4 grams, and a slender 31 x 20mm, the TrampHV is also the smallest direct LiPo-powered vTx in the business.
Supporting touch-free 'TNR' wands, for low inter-heat times, and full Tx configuration with a bright OLED display.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Choice of the version:
- International version power adjustable from 25 to 600mw - all bands and all frequencies
- Europe version power limited to 25mw and 6 Raceband only (instead of 8 INT version)
Tramp HV 600mW 5.8GHz Video Transmitter
The all new Trampoline HV (TrampHV for short) is a tiny video transmitter with a huge set of features! At only 4 grams, it promises to solve the majority of issues and delays that race events have been experiencing.
Pit Mode: Pit mode transmits a tiny amount of power on a pre-defined frequency to allow for quad setup at a race event without disrupting the show.
Touch ’n’ Race: Transmitters are placed in Race mode upon arrival at a race event, and remain in that mode until the event is over. Race directors can, without powering up a model, define the frequency and power output of the transmitter in 5 seconds flat before a race starts. This means more practice runs, more qualifiers, and races which start and finish on-time
LapRF Compatible: LapRF uses the energy emitted by the 5.8GHz transmitter on the quadcopter to trigger a lap timer sensor.
Anti-Glitch: Anti-Glitch is a new technology which allows video transmitters to power up cleanly on their assigned channel without affecting neighboring channels.
Calibrated Power: Each and every TrampHV is factory calibrated to ensure precise power outputs, especially at the critical low-power race levels.
- Size: 32mm x 14mm x 5mm
- Weight: 4g (without SMA cable)
- Input Voltage: 2s - 6s LiPo (7v - 26v)
- Output Voltage: 5v for FPV camera
- Power output: 1 - 600mW
- Channels: 48 standard
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Built in Thermal Protection
- 1x ImmersionRC Tramp HV 5.8GHz Video Transmitter
- 1x RFID Race Programmer Receiver
- 1x RFID Race Programmer cable
- 1x video cable with camera and power connectors
- 1x spare transmitter cable with connector