Hobbywing - XRotor-2306-1600KV Race Pro-BLACK-V1
XRotor 2306 motors by Hobbywing are light, accurate and made with a perfect quality.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
New Generation of FPV Freestyle & Racing Motor
- The optimized propeller holder further increases the friction between the propeller base and the motor front endbell to prevent the propeller from slipping when it’s under strong impact (i.e. crash).
- Due to the big torque of racing motors, the design & relevant technologies of the front endbell & the shaft have been improved to guarantee the enhanced radial & axial strength, improved reliability & service life, smaller gap (between propeller base & holder) & deformation in different directions when the propeller is under the impact of external force. All this will allow the pilot to have a more smooth and relaxing experience even in the race.
- For meeting the special need of FPV freestyle & racing motor, an optimized stator is used to replace the standard stator for reducing iron loss (eddy current loss) and copper loss (energy loss caused by the internal
- resistance of copper wire), reducing the motor’s overall temperature, improving its efficiency..
Ultra lightweight design
- The new 2306 Race Pro motor has been developed to push the limits of
- durability while remaining extremely lightweight. High quality 7075 aluminum and Titanium shaft not only reduce weight but provide reliability and strength. Super lightweight 27.5g w/o wires
Top Quality Components
- High quality 7075 aluminum, and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The hollow Titanium-alloy shaft reduces the shafts overall weight by 50% compared to standard motor shaft designs.
- The EZO bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra-thin (0.1mm) Silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
|Max Cont. current (30s)||25.24A||26.11A||37.9A||40.73A|
|Max Cont. Power (30s)||605.76W||626.64W||758W||651.7W|
|Recommended ESC (A)||30-40A||30~40A||40~50A||40~50A|
|Recommended Props||5~6 inch||5~6 inch||5~6 inch||5 inch|