Helix ZX6 FPV Frame
The Helix is a new breed of FPV quadcopter which integrates the design process of both the air frame and the flight electronics.
By keeping an obsessive focus on enthusiast level performance, but freeing ourselves from the need to support the vast array of third party electronics, we have created a package which offers a unique blend of performance, durability, features, ease and versatility.
By buying this product you can collect up to 20 loyalty points. Your cart will total 20 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,00 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Helix Frame -
- Fully chamfered, high quality carbon fiber frame
- Grade 12.9 high tensile alloy steel and 7075 black anodised aluminium hardware
- 30, 45 and 60 degree FPV camera plates
- 45 degree HD camera plates
- Custom machined antenna clamps
- Injection molded ESC fairings
- High grade natural rubber Lipo pad
- Self adhesive foam-rubber isolation pad for the flight controller
- Set of diamond files
- Nylon 6 antenna tubes
- 45 degree SMA adapter
Flight Controller -
- Integrated high current PDB
- STM32F3 based flight controller
- SPI based low noise MPU6000 gyro
- Up to 40V input BEC - 6S capable, no extra filtering
- PPM, SBUS, Spektrum, Serial rx receiver input
- Filtered RSSI input
- Hardware UART telemetry output
- 128Mbit Blackbox flash
- Reinforced USB connector
- Dual mirrored LED strip outputs
- Tactile boot button
- Integrated voltage monitoring
Video Transmitter -
- Integrated OSD
- Integrated microphone
- 40 Channels
- 25/200/500mW switchable output power
- Power and channels selectable via OSD
- Cascaded switching and linear regulators for ultra clean power
- Rock solid 5V camera output
- Hardware jumper for removing power to module
Electronics Extras -
- Dual programmable RGB LED strips
- USB to Serial adapter for flashing OSD
- Custom cables
Please see related items to the right.
- FPV camera - HS1177 (top connector) or Runcam Swift/Owl
- RC receiver - No larger than FrSky X4R-SB
- FPV antenna - TBS Triumph - SMA
- Motors - 2204-2206 class motors to suit prop size
- ESCs - Aikon 30A or 30A+ ESC's smaller then 30mm x 15mm x 4.5mm
Please note, we highly recommend using one of the ESC choices above, or something the same physical size. Larger ESCs will function but are not optimal!
Standard build tools and supplies, such as silicon wire, XT-60, heat-shrink etc. will also be necessary to complete the kit.