FrSky Taranis X-Lite S Radio
With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and FrSky X-Lite S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. FrSky X-Lite S version features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. The best thing about S model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
Note: The X, XM, RX, GX receivers can be gradually upgarded to ACCESS protocol. The 1st batch of updates includes XM, RXSR, RX4R, RX6R, G-RX6, G-RX8 and R9 series. The 2nd batch will include XM Plus, RX8R Pro For more details about ACCESS, pls. visit: https://www.frsky-rc.com/frsky-advanced-communication-control-elevated-spread-spectrum-access-protocol-release/
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals
- With installed ACCESS protocol
- Lower latency (down to 12ms)
- High-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Compatibility ; 18500 (not included) / 18650 with battery cap (not included)
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
Note : battery not included
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Compatibility: ACCESS and ACCST D16 mode receivers
Sim um controler para short range .resto ok
Radio compact utilisé pour fpv et planeur.
Nice radio. I recommend it if you want an object that is easy to transport and very performing.
Au top !
X-lite s magnifique une vrai bb8 Donne l ère d être fragile à voir dans le temps superbe