FrSky Archer M+ Receiver (EU-LBT)
The ARCHER M+ receiver features its tiny form factor and new ACCESS protocol. ACCESS provides the lower latency and increased performance of our previous XM+ receivers. With OTA (Over-The-Air) function support firmware upgrades will be very easy, no more wires.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2015-12-15
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Stackable Mount - PLA by DFR
- Universal Antenna Mount - TPU
- Half Stackable Mount - PLA by DFR
- Universal Right Antenna Mount - TPU by DFR
- 2020 Half Stackable Mount - PLA by DFR
- Out of stockTaranis X9D Plus SE 2019 (EU)
- Taranis X9D Plus 2019 (EU) + R9M2019 (EU)
- FrSky Taranis X9 Lite S Radio
- Radio FrSky Taranis QX7S ACCESS + R9M2019 (EU)
The ARCHER M+ has an S.Port/F.Port that makes this tiny receiver also support the telemetry function with around 500 to 600 meters telemetry range. Now you can enjoy the audio feedback with it from your FrSky ACCESS enabled transmitter.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Full control range & 500 to 600 meters telemetry range
- SBUS OUT
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Port
- Dimension: 17*11.7*4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1g
- Number of Channels: 16/24 SBUS channels
– 16 SBUS channels
– 24 SBUS channels (Stay tuned)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 16mA@5V typ
- Operating Range: ＞2km (Full range) (*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters