FlightOne Millivolt OSD Mini FC
The FlightOne MillivoltOSD Mini flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed.
The MillivoltOSD uses a powerful F405 MPU, accompanied with the High Speed Invensense 20602 gyro, allows it to take full advantage of FlightOne’s efficient code to run at 32KHz for the best Performance possible.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
Produit indisponible pour le moment Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2016-11-15
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
The MillivoltOSD presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in FlightOne. Our filters along with the integrated FlightOne Gummies, allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! Endless days of tuning are now a thing of the past. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazing for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt and RevoltOSD) and gives you the fastest response time possible as if the quad can read your mind.
Our flight controller comes pre-loaded with FlightOne. The configurator and latest stable build can be downloaded from https://FlightOne.com/download. No drivers simply plug in the MillivoltOSD and it automatically connects to the Configurator
This is truly amazing software, which flies so well you can completely eliminate prop wash. Setup is a breeze as well, just run a couple wizards and you will get right up into the air.
Setting up the MillivoltOSD is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and the wizard handles the rest, you can put the MillivoltOSD in upside down and backwards just solder to the closest motor pad and the RF1 wizards will handle the rest. . The MillivoltOSD also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- weight: 3.3 grams
- Integrated Vibration Dampening FlightOne Gummies
- Inverter for Taranis and Futaba radios
- 3.3v or 5.0v for Spektrum, Taranis, etc
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- 3.3v and 5v voltage outputs
- 2 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Pins into The FlightOne Spark Micro 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 25mm x 25mm
- Mounting holes: 20mm squared to center of holes
- Warranty FlightOne
- Millivolters will also have access to FlightOne's ticketed technical support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning and anything else that may happen with your Revolt.