F4 Brushless Flight Controller and ESC V2.0 (BLHeli_32)
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
The F4 FC board is the same one on Beta75X drone. Click here for more detail information about the FC board.
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02、RX02 ports is available, so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports is available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
This ESC used to design for 4S battery. But under more extreme testing, it could only stand 2-3S voltage input. DO NOT POWER WITH 4S BATTERY.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2-3S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta85X frame
- Motors: 1105 motors / 1103 motors with 1.5mm header pins connector
- Battery: 450mAh 3S battery
- 1 * F405 4S Brushless Flight Controller
- 1 * 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1 * 4P Cable for RX
- 1 * 3P Cable for LED board
- 4 * M1.4x4mm screws
- 4 * 1.2mm Anti-vibration ruber dampers