CineBee 75HD 2~3S Whoop (Turtle V2) - BNF FRSKY EU
iFlight CineBee 75HD is the latest BNF creation of minimum weight at a spectacular performance, traditional but versatile and upgradeable design, carrying a 1080p (up to 60fps) micro cam stack and recording JELLOFREE footage flying through smallest gaps and spots.
BNF version with RX FRSKY EU - Full Black (duct+frame)
By buying this product you can collect up to 22 loyalty points. Your cart will total 22 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,40 €.
Same day shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Ultra-light but high performance
- JELLOFREE durable carbon/plastic construction
- No props or prop guards in view
- Upgradeable, versatile, futureproof
- Total Dimensions: 110x93x30mm
- Frame Wheelbase: 75mm
- Build Weight: 66.2g
- FRSKY XM+ EU
- SucceX Micro 16x16 Tower 2-4S
- iFlight 1103 motors (1.5mm shaft)
- Caddx.us Turtle v2 HD FPV cam
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3/4 blade OR HQ 1.6x1.6x4
- iFlight Prop Guards 40mm
SucceX Mirco F4 Flight Tower System 16x16mm
SucceX F4 Flight Controller
-Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
-2x UART ports
-4x motor outputs
-No Blackbox FLASH
-BEC 5V 2A cont.
-Mounting holes: 16*16
-BF target : MATEKF411
SucceX Mirco 12A Brushless ESC
-Input voltage : 2-4S LIPO
-Continuous current: 12A
-BEC : None
-ESC protocol: pwm, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600, etc.
-Mounting hole 16*16mm
SucceX Mirco VTX
-Power : PIT/25/100/200mW
-Antenna interface : IPEX (UFL)
-Telemetry: IRC Tramp
-Mounting holes: 16*16mm