Beta75 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
The Beta75 is a Micro Quad type Tiny Whoop but with a F3 Flight Controller with Betaflight OSD integrated and 17500kv (faster) motors 7x20mm.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 7x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- Native receiver : Frsky or DSMX or FlySky (on the choice)
- Betaflight OSD integrated
- F3 Flight Controller (Betaflight)
- Wheelbase : 75mm
- Weight : 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller : BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC + OSD
- Firmware version : Betaflight SPRACINGF3EVO 3.1.6 or Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.1.7 (depending on the version)
- Motot : 7x20mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver : Frsky Rx (D8, SBUS) / DSMX/DSM2 Rx (SBUS) / Flysky Rx with AFHDS 2A protocol (IBUS)
- Camera et 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 inch camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector, AKA MCPX
- Battery: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time : 3 min 30 secondes
- 1x BETA75 BNF Micro Whoop
- 1x Battery 1S 230mAh