APD - ESC 200F3 - 200A - 14S 60V - Fserie XCLASS
The APD F-Series ESCs bring forward a ground-breaking new design utilising a Powerful 32bit F3 running brand-new firmware developed from the ground up.
The F3 processor ensures no input commands are missed, even at the highest input update rates. Its bleeding-edge features include ‘PWM-frequency dithering, and Active Phase-current Demagnetisation to ensure the smoothest control at high power, whilst maintaining maximum efficiency.
Compatible with the latest Protocols including ProShot up to 3MBs/S.
With peak power ratings up to 18kW, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
– Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
– Plug and play firmware
– Up to 14S capable
– Up to 200Amps continuous current
– 300A Burst current
– True 10bit resolution
– Virtually no setup time, with simple motor reverse solder tab
– Auto-detect PWM – Standard 1-2mS, up to 500Hz
– Auto-detect Multishot – Up to 32Khz
– Auto-detect ProShot or Dshot any frequency range
– ProShot1000 to ProShot3000 capable (1-3Mbs/s)
– Dshot300 to Dshot2400 capable (0.3-2.4Mbs/s)
– Up to 750,000 eRPM
– Auto PWM-freq
– Auto Timing Advance
– HBM (Hectic Boost Mode) ensures this will deliver maximum thrust, outperforming any other ESC
– Telemetry output
– Intelligent current sensing
– LED indication
– Digital commands over Proshot (including anti-turtle mode)
– Digital commands over Dshot
– 8-Layer PCB to ensure minimal track resistance