LX LR PRO 5.8 Antenna - La Fabrique Circulaire
La Fabrique Circulaire
The antenna LX LR PRO is a directional antenna so specific for the video receiver, circular polarization type RHCP, it is the ideal antenna in addition to an omni directional.
The new "PRO" version brings a lot of novelties and a new look!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
the LX is a directional antenna, but it covers 360 ° at short distance (50-100m) so it is not necessary to automatically couple it with an omnidirectional antenna and a diversity system: you can easily fly with some parasites at 100m on the sides (open environment) with a LX LR and prefer a flight zone (90 ° for the LX and 60 ° for the LX LR) very good reception and more penetrating.
The LX is characterized by its very high gain (8a12db for the LX and LX LR) compared to an omnidirectional antenna like the SL (envi 2db).
Each 6db gain doubles the range, or significantly improves the quality (signal strength, obstacles) to a lesser distance, it will be the optimum complement with a SL on a Diversity system to the receiver.
They are delivered with a tightening wheel for the connector.
The LXs are assembled with an MS polymer adhesive (UV, shock, vibration, temperature), laser plexiglass cutting, high-pressure water jet cutting and micro sandblasting 100microns for reflectors on copper plate of choice, 3D printer latest generation, optimization of waste and chemicals, partnership exclusively in Haute Savoie, 100% French manufacturing that promotes crafts and local know-how.
Each LX 5.8 antenna is tuned and individually controlled, its performance is guaranteed from 5645 Mhz to 5945 Mhz.
- New premium coaxial cable (military grade aerospace) with center conductor in silver-plated 1mm copper-plated steel and a very dense shielding braid which ensures overall flexibility and optimum retention over time, not to mention these radio performances frequencies.
- With a length of 6cm, the orientation is no longer a problem regardless of the case of application; glasses or ground station on feet.
- Coaxial directly weld on the reflector ensuring a very good solidity of the whole antenna for its orientation or handling. The protective rear cover is made in 3D printing with real PLA, it ensures a good finish, increased robustness and a good grip.
- The SMA connector's thumbwheel makes it easy to lock and use the antenna.
- SMA connector of first choice (48h salinity test), fully welded (no crimping as on all other antennas on the market) ensuring optimum performance
- icing on the cake: the price does not change !!!!!!
- 8.25 turns
- Bandwidth: 5500-6000 Mhz
- Gain: 12.3 dBi / 50 Ohm
- ROS (VSWR) <1.2 (RL <-20db) in less than 5800Mhz
- Circular polarization type RHCP
- Coverage: 38 ° (60 ° exploitable)
- Coaxial semi rigid 18Ghz
- Dimensions: total height: 11cm
- diameter: 5.6cm
- depth 6.5cm
- Weight: 28g
- For VRX