AlienWhoop ZER0 Brushed Flight Controller
AlienWhoop ZER0 flight controller for Tiny Whoop, Blade Inductrix, Eachine, BetaFPV, and other micro brushed quadcopter frames. Best in class flight controller running NotFastEnuf Silverware firmware.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.
Same Day Shipping Warning: Last items in stock!
Degressive Shipping Costs
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
- Slim and sleek design for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness
- Designed by 2 of the top 16 fastest pilots at the 2018 Tiny Whoop Invitational championship teamed up with NotFastEnuf
- STM32F030F4P ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz (can be overclocked to 64MHz)
- Invensense MPU-6881 Six-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) precision temperature compensating MotionTracking™ Device
- Powerful MOSFETs
- 2oz copper with ENIG plated pads for best power
- Factory loaded with NotFastEnuf Silverware for maximum brushed motor performance
- 5V 2A BEC with 3.3V regulator
- Supports 1S or 2S LIPO (JST 2.0 PH aka PowerWhoop connector factory installed)
- Conveniently located motor plugs (direct solder optional pads on top)
- Pads adjacent LIPO pigtail for maximum VTX/camera current and clarity
- Voltage sense for advanced flight compensation (and telemetry on supported receivers)
- Built-in inverter supports SBUS receivers (Futaba,FrSky,TBS Crossfire)
- Extra pads for LED strip, beeper, etc. (requires firmware customization)
- Easy updating without disassembly using standard programming header
For Frsky pilots, high recommend the Frsky XM receiver.
For Spektrum pilots, we recommend the FULLSPEED DSMX receiver.
- Pilots must supply their own external SBUS or SPI receiver. Currently supporting FrSky SBUS, TBS Crossfire (using SBUS), and Bayang receivers made from Eachine/BWhoop toy transmitter modules
- 2S power requires customized firmware with compatible PIDs and settings
- Attempting to flash while receiver and transmitter powered can brick your fc
- Recovery via DFU pads possible but not guaranteed
Silverware was originally designed to support toy transmitters running the Bayang RC protocol. Support for professional RC protocols is being added over time. The AlienWhoop ZER0 will support these once the code is ready :
- CRSF (TBS Crossfire can use SBUS instead for now)
- iBUS (FlySky)
- F.PORT (FrSky one wire protocol)
PRINTABLE PILOT'S GUIDE
ZER0 dev team member Michael Montiverdi (MontiFPV) Pilot's Guide will take you step by step from understanding the board layout to getting your transmitter configured.
- AlienWhoop ZER0 Pilot's Guide version 1.2 - updated 8/4/2018
AlienWhoop ZER0 build video manual by VELCROFPV.